Fun, FREE and Fanfestastic – the FanFes Circuit 2023 will be returning this May 20-21 at the Activity Center Ayala Malls Circuit, Makati City, Philippines. It highlights everyone’s favorites through the creativity of local artists and fandoms. The anime and cosplay festival is the second event by Cosplay.ph in its “Cosplay Mania event series,” following Cosplay Carnival. What makes FanFes special, however, is that the event is absolutely free. No entrance fee is required to enter the event inside the Ayala Malls.
Check out the official FanFes 2023 visuals:
FanFes Circuit 2023 also covers more space this year as it expands to areas outside the Activity Center, with a dedication to delivering more fabulous activities and features to the fans. These include:
- Photographers’ Area with various themed backdrops to have amazing photos. This is located on the 2nd level of the Fanfes Circuit 2023.
- Cosplayer’s Rest Area is where you can sit down and relax away from the hustle and bustle of the convention. This is conveniently located beside the photographers’ area and the shopping areas.
- Cosplay Parade to bring the celebration throughout the mall. The aim is to “show the mall-goers the power of cosplay!”
- Circuit Solo Cosplay Catwalk where you can take to the stage and compete. No registration fees are required, but only the first 50 to register online can enter the contest. The awards include the overall champion (who will qualify for the Cosplay Mania Cup), best craftmanship, best performance, and the fan favorite. Read more details on the official Circuit Solo Cosplay Catwalk Guidelines. In addition, the cosplayers invited to judge the contest are arkadymac correspondents Jane Yu, AnKi, and Raven-sama. The contest will be held on Day 2 of FanFes 2023.
- Cosplay Auction where you can grab great deals for as little as 1 peso! This segment, including the Cosplay Storage Wars (where cosplayers auction a box or bag of items that they no longer use) and Speed Auction (where the item will be up for bid for only 1 minute) will be held on Day 2 of the FanFes 2023 event. More information is on the Cosplay Auction Guidelines.
- Baggage Counter where you can store your items safely while you roam around the event.
FanFes Circuit 2023 will be featuring over 70 creatives at the artist alley and exhibit lanes. Some of the notable event partners include Aniporium, NIKKE, Razer Gold, Hubbyte, Mineski Slash, and Salonpas.
NIKKE: Goddess of Victory will also be celebrating its 6th monthsary with a maid cafe at the Wiltlover Café, Ayala Malls Circuit, Makati. More details and ticket information are available on their Facebook page.
Check out the official FanFes Circuit 2023 event map and schedule:
Are you ready for the biggest fanfestastic celebration ever? See you at FanFes Circuit 2023!
Anime Corner is an official media partner for FanFes 2023