Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – Swordsmith Village Arc (Season 3) anime has released a new trailer along with an April 2023 release date. Ufotable is once again animating, and you can watch the trailer on the video below:
Demon Slayer Casts Voice Actor Miyano Mamoru as Upper Moon Doma
Where to Continue Demon Slayer Manga After the Entertainment District Anime
The anime will begin with a 1-hour special. They’ve also announced the “Kimetsu no Yaiba – World Tour Screening” which will start on February 3, 2023 in cinemas worldwide and consist of episodes 10 and 11 of the Entertainment District Arc and the first episode of the Swordsmith Village Arc.
Crunchyroll and Aniplex of America also announced that the red carpet premiere event will be held in Los Angeles on February 18 at the Orpheum Theatre, featuring appearances by Natsuki Hanae, Aniplex producer Yuma Takahashi and a performance by Aimer. Tickets for the event will go on sale on January 7 on Ticketmaster.
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba -To the Swordsmith Village- will then head to theaters in the United States and Canada on March 3 with both English subtitles and English dub versions. Full list of screening dates:
- Japan: February 3 in 418 theaters, including 41 IMAX theaters
- Tokyo: Special screenings with guest appearances on February 4 and 5
- Los Angeles: February 18 featuring Natsuki Hanae, Aimer and Yuma Takahashi
- United States: From March 3 in over 1,700 theaters, both English-subtitled and English dub versions
- Paris: February 25 featuring Yuma Takahashi
- Berlin: February 26 featuring Yuma Takahashi
- Mexico City: March 4 featuring Natsuki Hanae
- Seoul: March 11 featuring Akari Kito and Yuma Takahashi
- Taipei: March 19 with Natsuki Hanae, Kengo Kawanishi, Kana Hanazawa and Yuma Takahashi
The screening has a visual:
Funimation and Crunchyroll streamed the anime, and you the Swordsmith Village Arc begins in volume 10 of the manga. VIZ describes the story:
For the first time in over 100 years, the upper ranks of Muzan Kibutsuji’s Twelve Kizuki are not full. Angered, Muzan dispatches the survivors on another mission. Elsewhere, Tanjiro journeys to a village of swordsmiths and has to explain how his sword was so badly damaged to Haganezuka, the smith who made it. While Tanjiro waits for his sword to be repaired, enemies close in…
Relive the Demon Slayer Entertainment District Arc in New 1-Minute Special PV
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – Swordsmith Village Arc (Season 3) release date is officially set for 2023, and we have the trailer to enjoy until some future update.
Source: Aniplex USA YouTube
©Koyoharu Gotoge / SHUEISHA / Aniplex / ufotable