The Highspeed Etoile original anime has released new character visuals for Sofia Tokito and Yoran Liu, who are by Yui Horie and Ayaka Suwa respectively.
King Amusement Creative, Good Smile Company, Yostar, and Super Formula are involved in the production of the anime. Mangaka Takuya Fujima, known for his original character designs on anime titles such as ViViD Strike!, R-15, and Extreme Hearts, is credited as the original character designer for the series. The rest of the cast for the anime includes:
- Fuuka Izumi as Rin Rindoh
- Nana Mizuki as Alice Summerwood
- Yoko Hikasa as Kanata Asakawa
- Shiori Izawa as Towa Komachi
- Kosuke Toriumi as Lorenzo M. Salvatore
- Kenichiro Matsuda as Richard Parker
- Yurie Funato as Hikari Hinata
- Shu Uchida as Akari Kuzuryu
The Highspeed Etoile anime is set in the near future, where a new generation of racing “NEX Race” has been developed. Cars are now able to reach a maximum speed of 500 kilometers per hour. The main character, Rin Rindoh, is described as someone who has dreamt of being a ballet dancer, but a breakdown later in her life caused her to fail to reach that profession. Since then, she has been living in her grandmother’s house as a shut-in, until one day she is introduced to the world of racing.
Source: Official Website