The Spring 2022 anime season has concluded, and the Summer 2022 anime season has begun. Time flies, and here at Anime Corner, we’ve completed our calculations for the anime that debuted this season.
In case you missed it, Anime Corner held weekly polls from April 1st, 2022 to July 3rd, 2022, gathering community feedback and ranking weekly episode releases. Our polls collected data from 31,566 people throughout the season, and our findings are based on the total amount of data collected.
We held weekly polls from Week 1 to Week 12, followed by a season-ending poll titled “Anime of the Season” from June 24 to July 3, 2022.
Our final poll results accounted for 55% of the weight in the score ranking, with weekly poll results accounting for the other 45%. The 45 percent weight is distributed in a variety of ways over the course of twelve weeks, resulting in multiple data sets that are then combined to generate the list.
This is a weighted ranking, and we chose this method to ensure a more balanced final result.
We have taken steps to minimize spam and data duplication to ensure data integrity by logging each user’s IP address and allowing only one vote per option via that address for a single poll.
Spring 2022 Anime Rankings
We would like to remind you that the rankings below should not influence your decision to watch anime series that are not in the top ten, as each show has its own distinct style and each person’s anime preferences are unique. The spring anime season of 2022 was jam-packed with unexpected turns that we will surely miss.
Top 43 Anime of the Season – Spring 2022
|1st||Kaguya-sama: Love Is War -Ultra Romantic-||10.54%|
|2nd||Date A Live IV||10.18%|
|3rd||SPY x FAMILY||9.12%|
|4th||Ya Boy Kongming!||5.52%|
|5th||The Executioner and Her Way of Life||4.63%|
|7th||Summer Time Rendering||4.06%|
|8th||The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 2||3.75%|
|9th||I’m Quitting Heroing||3.74%|
|10th||Aharen Is Indecipherable||3.7%|
|11th||Love After World Domination||3.54%|
|12th||A Couple of Cuckoos||3.47%|
|13th||Skeleton Knight in Another World||3.08%|
|14th||Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs||3.01%|
|15th||Shikimori’s Not Just a Cutie||2.93%|
|16th||The Greatest Demon Lord Is Reborn as a Typical Nobody||2.91%|
|17th||Komi Can’t Communicate Season 2||2.74%|
|18th||Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It. r=1-sinθ||2.48%|
|19th||The Dawn of the Witch||1.62%|
|21st||The Demon Girl Next Door 2||1.45%|
|22nd||Ascendance of a Bookworm Part 3||1.16%|
|23rd||In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki||1.12%|
|25th||To Become a Real Heroine! The Unpopular Girl and the Secret Task||0.96%|
|26th||Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club Season 2||0.91%|
|27th||RPG Real Estate||0.75%|
|28th||BIRDIE WING -Golf Girls’ Story-||0.69%|
|29th||Dance Dance Danseur||0.65%|
|30th||Ms. Corporate Slave Wants to be Healed by a Loli Spirit||0.62%|
|31st||Don’t Hurt Me, My Healer!||0.6%|
|33rd||Love All Play||0.37%|
|34th||BUILD-DIVIDE -#FFFFFF- CODE WHITE||0.37%|
|35th||BLACK★★ROCK SHOOTER: DAWN FALL||0.36%|
|36th||Kingdom Season 4||0.33%|
|37th||Fanfare of Adolescence||0.27%|
|39th||AMAIM Warrior at the Borderline Part 2||0.23%|
|40th||Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki Season 4||0.15%|
|42nd||Duel Masters King MAX||0.09%|
When the season began, fans on social media expected Spy x Family to take the top spot, but Kaguya-sama: Love Is War -Ultra Romantic- had an amazing finale, and Date a Live also picked up in the second half and was rated highly by fans, putting it above Spy x Family. The Spring 2022 AOTS graphic version is available below.
We would like to thank everyone who voted and provided feedback in our polls.
Spring 2022 Participant Statistics
In this season’s weekly polls, we gathered information from 31,566 individuals. The term “people” refers to the different IP addresses that were recorded during the poll’s submission. We’ve taken every precaution to avoid spam, duplicate data, and maintain the data’s integrity.
Demographic information about the voters is provided below.
The age distribution of our voters is depicted in the table below. Because the age option on our polls site’s default setting is “13,” we’ve marked it as “Unknown” because we’re not sure whether the respondent is truly under the age of 13 or simply forgot to adjust it manually.
The table below details the gender group members who voted in the poll.
Similarly, the table below indicates the number of individuals from each continent included in our data calculation.
We’d like to thank everyone who participated in our polls this season. In case you missed it, we’ve already begun collecting data for Summer 2022’s first week, and you can vote by visiting our polls site here.
Kaguya-sama: Love Is War: © Aka Akasaka / Shueisha / Kaguya-sama: Love is War Production Committee
Date a Live: © 2021 Koshi Tachibana, Tsunako/KADOKAWA/”Date A Live IV” Production Committee
Spy x Family: © Tatsuya Endo, Shueisha / Spy x Family Project