The upcoming anime adaptation of Spy Classroom released a character visual and trailer for Annette. The premiere date is slated for January 2023.
Tomori Kusunoki, known for her roles as Misha Necron in The Misfit of Demon King Academy and Makima in Chainsaw Man anime, is voicing Annette in the Spy Classroom anime. You can check the newly-posted trailer below:
You can check the previous character visuals and trailers on the links below
- Spy Classroom Reveals Trailer for Lily, January 2023 Premiere
- Spy Classroom’s Grete Gets Character Trailer and Visual
- Spy Classroom’s Sybilla Gets New Character Visual and Trailer
- Monika Gets Trailer and Visual Ahead of Spy Classroom January 2023 Premiere
- Spy Classroom Anime Releases Character Visual and Trailer for Thea
- Spy Classroom Anime Releases Character Visual and Trailer for Sara
Studio feel. is animating the Spy Classroom anime based on a light novel series of the same name written by Takemachi and illustrated by Tomari. The novel is currently being published under Kadokawa’s label Fujimi Fantasia Bunko.
Yen Press licensed the light novel for English releases and describes the plot as:
Following a devastating military conflict, countries fight their wars in the shadows. One unusual spy, Klaus, has never failed on the job despite his quirks, and he is building a team to take on an Impossible Mission—one with over a 90 percent chance of failure. However, his chosen members are all washouts with no practical experience. They’ll have to use every trick in the book (and some that aren’t) to prove they’re up to the task!