SPY x FAMILY anime revealed a new visual featuring the main trio. WIT Studio and CloverWorks are animating the series, which will premiere on April 9, 2022.
The new SPY x FAMILY visual also comes in a single version for each character of the characters – Loid, Anya, and Yor.
The anime recently revealed a new trailer that features the theme songs by Official Hige Dandism (OP) and Gen Hoshino (ED). The opening theme is titled “Mixed Nuts“, while the ending is “Kigeki“. Watch the trailer below:
The main cast of the anime includes:
- Takuya Eguchi as Loid Forger
- Saori Hayami as Yor Forger
- Atsumi Tanezaki as Anya Forger
- Hiroyuki Yoshino as Franky Franklin
- Yuko Kaida as Sylvia Sherwood
- Kazuhiro Yamaji as Henry Henderson
The staff includes some well-known names from both the studios and the industry overall:
- Director: Kazuhiro Furuhashi
- Character designer: Kazuaki Shimada
- Music: (K)NoW_NAME
- Chief animation directors: Kyoji Asano and Kazuaki Shimada
- Assistant directors: Takashi Katagiri, Norihito Takahashi, Takahiro Harada
- Color design: Ken Hashimoto
- Art directors: Kazuo Nagai, Hisayo Usui
- Sound director: Shouji Hata
- CG director: Kana Imagaki
The anime is based on a manga by Tatsuya Endo. It started serialization in 2019 on Shueisha’s Shounen Jump + magazine platform. Viz Media is publishing the series in English and describes the plot as:
Not one to depend on others, Twilight has his work cut out for him procuring both a wife and a child for his mission to infiltrate an elite private school. What he doesn’t know is that the wife he’s chosen is an assassin and the child he’s adopted is a telepath!
Source: AnimeJapan 2022, Official Twitter
© Tatsuya Endo, Shueisha / Spy x Family Project