The Winter 2023 anime rankings have concluded, and the spring season has arrived. Time flies, and we’ve finished our calculations for the anime that began in the Fall season here at Anime Corner.
From January 1, 2023 to March 24, 2023, Anime Corner held weekly polls to collect community feedback and rank weekly episode releases. Throughout the season, our polls collected data from 41,762 people; our findings are based on the total amount of data collected.
From Week 1 to Week 12, we did a poll weekly, followed by a “Anime of the Season” (Winter 2023 AOTS) poll from March 24 to April 7, 2023.
The final poll results accounted for 55% of the weight of the score ranking, with the remaining 45% accounted for by weekly poll results. The 45 percent weight is distributed over a twelve-week period, with the results combined to create the list.
This is a weighted ranking, and we chose this method to ensure a more balanced final result.
We’ve taken steps to reduce spam and data duplication to maintain data integrity by logging each user’s IP address and allowing only one vote per option per IP address per poll.
Winter 2023 Anime Rankings
We’d like to remind you that the rankings below should not be used to influence your decision to watch anime series that aren’t highly ranked. Each show has its own style, and everyone’s anime tastes vary.
Top 46 Anime of the Season – Winter 2023 Ranking
|1st||The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten||6.98%|
|2nd||Tomo-chan Is a Girl!||6.79%|
|3rd||The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady||5.87%|
|5th||VINLAND SAGA SEASON 2||4.1%|
|6th||The Ice Guy and His Cool Female Colleague||3.99%|
|7th||Bungo Stray Dogs 4||3.92%|
|8th||Danmachi IV Part 2||3.82%|
|10th||DON’T TOY WITH ME, MISS NAGATORO 2nd Attack||2.97%|
|11th||BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, so I’ll Max Out My Defense. 2||2.91%|
|13th||Farming Life in Another World||2.89%|
|14th||Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill||2.88%|
|15th||Tokyo Revengers: Christmas Showdown Arc||2.77%|
|16th||The Reincarnation of the Strongest Exorcist in Another World||2.4%|
|17th||ONIMAI: I’m Now Your Sister!||2.37%|
|18th||Chillin’ in My 30s after Getting Fired from the Demon King’s Army||2.32%|
|19th||The Iceblade Sorcerer Shall Rule the World||2.19%|
|20th||Handyman Saitou in Another World||2.14%|
|21st||Ningen Fushin: Adventurers Who Don’t Believe in Humanity Will Save the World||2.12%|
|22nd||Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire ♀||2.1%|
|23rd||In/Spectre Season 2||2.03%|
|24th||My Life as Inukai-san’s Dog||1.8%|
|25th||Sugar Apple Fairy Tale||1.77%|
|26th||Endo and Kobayashi Live! The Latest on Tsundere Villainess Lieselotte||1.75%|
|27th||Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement||1.7%|
|29th||The Fruit of Evolution 2: Before I Knew It, My Life Had It Made||1.26%|
|30th||Record of Ragnarok II||1.26%|
|31st||By the Grace of the Gods Season 2||1.21%|
|32nd||The Way of the Househusband Season 2||1.11%|
|35th||Play It Cool, Guys||0.84%|
|36th||Tsurune: The Linking Shot||0.74%|
|37th||Malevolent Spirits: Mononogatari||0.73%|
|38th||The tale of outcasts||0.62%|
|39th||Giant Beasts of Ars||0.6%|
|40th||The Vampire Dies in No Time 2||0.56%|
|42nd||Kaina of the Great Snow Sea||0.47%|
|43rd||D4DJ All Mix||0.46%|
|44th||The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel – Northern War||0.45%|
|45th||The Fire Hunter||0.36%|
We would like to thank everyone who voted and provided feedback in our polls.
Winter 2023 Participant Statistics
41,762 people participated in this season’s weekly polls. The term “people” refers to the various IP addresses that were recorded during the poll’s submission. We have taken every precaution to avoid spam and maintain the data’s integrity.
The demographics of the voters are detailed below.
The following table depicts the age distribution of our voters. Because the age option on our polls website has a default setting of less than 13, we have marked it as “Unknown” because we do not know whether the respondent is under the age of 13 or simply forgot to change it manually.
The table below details the gender group members who voted in the poll.
Similarly, the table below indicates the number of individuals from each continent included in our data calculation.
We want to thank everyone who voted in our polls this season. In case you missed it, we’re gathering data for the best weekly anime episodes for Spring 2023, and you can vote by visiting our polls site here.
The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten © Saekisan, SB Creative / Anime Angel Next Door Production Committee
Tomo-chan Is a Girl! © Fumita Yanagida, Seikaisha / Tomo-chan Is a Girl! Project
The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady © Pierrot Crow, Yuri Kisaragi / KADOKAWA / Tenten Production Committee