Content creators and gamers will once again converge for CONQuest Festival 2022, organized by AcadArena. This year’s event takes place on July 23-24 from 10am to 7pm at the SMX Convention Center Manila in Pasay City. A great variety of local and international guests awaits pop culture fans and cosplayers. Genshin Impact, Valorant, and OSU! players will surely have a promising weekend, and VTuber and anime fans won’t be disappointed either.
One Whole Weekend of Variety for Gamers and Fans
During the 2-day event, con-goers will get to experience various activities such as community panels, celebrity meets, a Tech & Game Developer Expo, Crafter’s Quarters, and a Retro & Freeplay arcade.
CONQuest Festival 2022 will also host the grand finale of AcadArena’s Alliance Games, the Philippines’ biggest campus gaming league featuring League of Legends, League of Legends: Wild Rift, Valorant, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, and Call of Duty Mobile teams.
The Biggest Roster of Local and International Guests Post-Pandemic
CCONQuest is holding the biggest event with local and international all-star guests that the country has seen since in-person events have been allowed. The lineup is as follows:
- Valorant streamers Kyedae and Razzie Binx
- Blacklist International’s star pro players V33Wise
- OfflineTV’s Lilypichu and Michael Reeves
- Genshin Impact voice actors Anne Yatco (Raiden Shogun), Ratana (Yae Miko), and Christian Banas (Thoma)
- Genshin Impact content creators Tuonto and Atsu
- VTubers Bao the Whale and Senz
- Variety streamers Nekkopii and Trinhil
- Content creators GLOCO and JiConyo
- Cosplayers Liui Aquino, Kang Dupet, Een Mercado and Kitz Cua
- 2020 Osu! Champion BTMC
- Artists Aeonix, Hunghang, Libreng Komiks, Little Things and Sskait
- Esports casters Daks, Midnight, Riku and Santie
- Oasis Gaming’s MaggieKarp and KrisRey
- Main stage hosts Mika Fabs and Uomi
What Makes the CONQuest Festival Special?
CONQuest Festival traces its roots back to Iloilo City, where it started in 2017 as a high school project. It set a record as one of the largest events in the city with around 2,000 people in attendance during the first two years.
In 2019, CONQuest led to the creation of the AcadArena collegiate gaming and esports network, and its move to the Iloilo Convention Center proved to be a success with over 8,000 in attendance.
With 30 guests and a variety of activities, CONQuest Festival 2022 certainly will make a mark in the country’s convention scene. Tickets are still available online—visit CONQuestph.com to get yours. All visitors must be fully vaccinated to enter. For more information, follow CONQuest on Facebook and Twitter.
Photos from CONQuest. Anime Corner is one of the official media partners for CONQuest 2022.