Dubbed as the “Titas of InazuMANILA,” Anne Yatco and Ratana, the voices of Raiden Shogun and Yae Miko in Genshin Impact, are returning to CONQuest Festival this year. Similar to last year, both voice actresses will take the stage again, hold meet and greet sessions, and have their own booths.
Lilypichu, who voices Sayu from the same region as Raiden and Yae, will also be rolling back in the event. Joining all three of them are the following voice actors:
- Adam McArthur (Yuji Itadori in Jujutsu Kaisen, Ricky and Patrick in Shadows House)
- Cory Yee (Gorou in Genshin Impact, The Beholder in To Your Eternity)
- Khoi Dao (Albedo in Genshin Impact, Tetsuya Kuroko in Kuroko’s Basketball)
- Laura Stahl (Barbara in Genshin Impact, Setsuna Yuki in Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club)
- Sean Chiplock (Diluc in Genshin Impact, Subaru Natsuki in Re:Zero)
- Vanille Velasquez (Zeri in League of Legends, Neon in Valorant)
Tickets are on sale now and a single-day pass costs 800 PHP (~14 USD) while a three-day bundle is available for 2000 PHP (~36 USD). Additionally, single and three-day passes have the option to purchase a music night add-on worth 5000 PHP (~90 USD). A premium pass worth 20,000 PHP (~361 USD) is also available with benefits of entry to all 3 days, music night access, merch package (TBD bundle), and priority access to all official fan meet at the “MeetZone”. Additional paid private sessions may be hosted by the guests outside the scope of this ticket. You can purchase the tickets on the CONQuest official website.
CONQuest is owned and organized by AcadArena and traces its roots back to Iloilo City, where it started in 2017 as a high school project. It set a record as one of the largest events in the city with around 2,000 people in attendance during the first two years. Last year, we in Anime Corner managed to experience this incredibly fun event.
Check out the official website of CONQuest2023.
© 2023 AcadArena