The official Twitter for the “Kaguya-sama: Love is War” live-action adaptation has revealed a new visual and trailer. The film will be titled “Kaguya-sama: Love is War – Final” and premiere in Japan on August 20, 2021. It will be the second live-action film for the franchise, and apparently the last one.
The new visual for the second live-action:
The cast for the movie:
- Hashimoto Kanna – Shinomiya Kaguya
- Hirano Shou – Shirogane Miyuki
- Sano Hayato – Ishigami Yū
- Asakawa Nana – Fujiwara Chika
- Hotta Mayu – Hayasaka Ai
- Kageyama Yuka – Iino Miko
- Natsumi Ikema as Kashiwagi Nagisa
- Yūtarō – Tsubasa.
- Takashima Masahiro – Miyuki’s dad
- Sato Jiro – Shōzō Tanuma and the narrator
“Kaguya-sama: Love is War” is originally a manga written and drawn by Akasaka Aka, and it has recently surpassed 15 million circulating copies. It also received 2 anime seasons by A-1 Pictures, with Season 3 officially announced and awaiting further details. In addition, our fans voted the second season as the best Anime of the Year for 2020.