The acclaimed visual novel Nukitashi is getting an anime adaptation, as announced earlier with a teaser visual and trailer during a special event dedicated to the series. The announcement came with the “I Will Destroy the Pervert Law” tagline. Further details will be revealed at a later date.
NUKITASHI follows the story of the anti-caponist resistance fighters of No Love No Sex in their fight to bring down the draconian Pervert Law and its sex-crazed proponents on Seiran Island. The chaste Junnosuke Tachibana is the main character. He tries to bring down a tyrannical government of the island, because their policies that allow intercourse anywhere, anytime don’t sit well with his values. The visual novel won Best Scenario—as well as Best New Brand—in 2018’s annual Moe Game Awards. The sequel also won a Grand Award in 2019. In 2022, the game got a manga adaptation. The cast includes:
- Shino Amekawa as Hinami Watarai
- Hitomi Yanagi as Nanase Katagiri
- Nagi Koharu as Misaki Hotori
- Soramame as Asane Tachibana
- Sakura Hanazawa as Touka Reizeiin
- Nanami Mizuno as Rei Tadasugawa
- Aria Kurata as Ikuko Onabuta
- Ayaka Igasaki as Kouki Senba
- Poplar Sawano as White-Haired Girl
Shiravune published the visual novel in English in both censored and 18+ versions. The official website for Nukitashi anime has been launched, alongside a Twitter/X account.
Source: Official Website
© Qruppo/Seiran Island Tourism Association