The upcoming anime adaptation of Spy Classroom released an autumn visual featuring Lily and Sybilla on Monday. Studio feel. is animating the adaptation and the premiere date is slated for January 2023.
The newly-posted visual shows casually dressed two characters chatting on an ordinary, autumn day: Lily (left) is carrying a basket filled with fruit and eating bread, and Sybilla (right) holding a bag filled with bread. The characters’ conversation goes as follows:
Lily: Mm, this is delicious. I will leave it in the mission report and share it with other members as well.
Sybilla: For real?
Lily: Because this is this country’s classified information.
Sybilla: Well, I mean…
Lily: You don’t know stuff, huh. If I put it in a mission report that I bought it and ate it, I can record it as an expense, right?
Sybilla: You’re just helping yourself to the money!
Sora Amamiya, the voice actress of Aqua in KonoSuba: God’s Blessing on this Wonderful World, is voicing Lily, while Nao Toyama who played Chitoge Kirisaki in Nisekoi is voicing Sybilla. You can check the previous character visuals and trailers on the links below
- Spy Classroom Reveals Trailer for Lily, January 2023 Premiere
- Spy Classroom’s Grete Gets Character Trailer and Visual
- Spy Classroom’s Sybilla Gets New Character Visual and Trailer
- Monika Gets Trailer and Visual Ahead of Spy Classroom January 2023 Premiere
- Spy Classroom Anime Releases Character Visual and Trailer for Thea
- Spy Classroom Anime Releases Character Visual and Trailer for Sara
- Spy Classroom Anime Releases Character Visual and Trailer for Annette
Spy Classroom anime is based on a light novel series of the same name written by Takemachi and illustrated by Tomari. The novel is currently being published under Kadokawa’s label Fujimi Fantasia Bunko. Yen Press licensed the light novel for English releases and describes the plot as:
Following a devastating military conflict, countries fight their wars in the shadows. One unusual spy, Klaus, has never failed on the job despite his quirks, and he is building a team to take on an Impossible Mission—one with over a 90 percent chance of failure. However, his chosen members are all washouts with no practical experience. They’ll have to use every trick in the book (and some that aren’t) to prove they’re up to the task!