The ongoing anime series The Dangers in My Heart has received a special illustration of the main female character Anna Yamada by mangaka Aka Akasaka, known for Kaguya-sama: Love Is War and Oshi no Ko. The illustration is part of the anime’s special illustration campaign, which will feature more commemorative illustrations in the near future.
Studio Shin-Ei Animation is animating the series with the direction of Hiroaki Akagi. Jukki Hanada is writing the series composition, Masato Katsumata is illustrating the character designs, and Kensuke Ushio is composing the music.
The cast of the Dangers In My Heart series includes:
- Shun Horie as Kyotaro Ichikawa
- Hina Youmiya as Anna Yamada
- Ayaka Asai as Chihiro Kobayashi
- Megumi Han as Moeko Sekine
- Atsumi Tanezaki as Serina Yoshida
- Nobuhiko Okamoto as Adachi Shou
- Aki Toyosaki as Honoka Hara
- Yukari Tamura as Kana Ichikawa
- Gen Satou as Kenta Kanzaki
- Nobunaga Shimazaki as Haruya Nanjo
- Jun Fukushima as Chikara Ota
The Dangers In My Heart TV anime is based on the manga by Norio Sakurai which has been ongoing since 2018. Seven Seas Entertainment is licensing the title in English with 5 volumes currently in circulation and they describe the story as:
Kyotaro Ichikawa, a boy barely clinging to the bottom rung of his school’s social ladder, secretly believes he’s the tortured lead in some psychological thriller. He spends his days dreaming up ways to disrupt his classmates’ peaceful lives and pining after Anna Yamada, the class idol. But Kyotaro’s not nearly the troubled teen he pretends to be…and it turns out Anna’s a bit odd herself!
Source: Official Twitter
©Norio Sakurai (Akita Shoten) / Boku Yaba Production Committee