The Undead Girl Murder Farce anime has received a special trailer and visual ahead of its “Vampire Arc.” The new arc starts in episode 2 which airs this June 13. The “Vampire Arc” will focus on the journey of the trio Tsugaru Shinuchi, Aya Rindo, and Shizuko Hasei as they start their European tour of hunting down monsters.
Studio Lapintrack is animating the series under the direction of Mamoru Hatakeyama. Noboru Takagi is doing the series composition, while Noriko Ito and Naho Kozono serve as chief animation directors. Ito and Kozono are also character designers and sub-character designers respectively. Yuma Yamaguchi is doing the music. The cast for the anime includes:
- Makoto Koichi as Shizuku Hasei
- Taku Yashiro as Tsugaru Shinuchi
- Tomoyo Kurosawa as Aya Rindo
- Hiro Shimono as The Phantom
- Itaru Yamamoto as Victor
- Maaya Uchida as Nora
- Mamoru Miyano as Arsene Lupin
- Masaki Aizawa as John H. Watson
- Reina Kondo as Carmilla
- Saima Nakano as Kaya
- Sayumi Suzushiro as Annie Kerber
- Shinichiro Miki as Sherlock Holmes
- Soma Saitō as Jack the Ripper
- Tomokazu Sugita as Aleister Crowley
- Wataru Yokojima as James Moriarty
- Yumiri Hanamori as Vera
Crunchyroll will be streaming the anime as part of their Fuji TV +Ultra partnership. The streaming platform describes the plot as:
The 19th century — a world inhabited by vampires, golems, werewolves and other paranormal creatures. Immortal beauty and disembodied head Aya Rindo, along with half-human-half-demon “Demon Killer” Tsugaru Shunichi and her loyal maid Shizuku Hasei, travels through Europe as supernatural detective “The Cage User,” solving supernatural mysteries while she searches for her lost body.
Source: Official Website
© Yugo Aosaki/Kodansha/Birdcage user and co.