Atsumi Tanezaki, the voice actress of Anya Forger in the Spy x Family anime, picked her best scene from episode 20. Last week, Saori Hayami, the voice actress of Yor Forger, picked her favorite scene from episode 19.
The official Twitter account of the anime and TOHO animation’s YouTube channel will post a video weekly that shows a member of the cast or the staff picking the best scene for every episode along with their comment, and the new update is for the anime’s 20th episode, titled “Investigate the General Hospital/Decipher the Perplexing Code.”
“Loid keeps misunderstanding so much to the point where Anya starts embarrassed, I naturally laughed at the part,” the voice actress of Anya begins to talk about her favorite scene from the 20th episode and worries about his stress: “Loid is… really a good person… For his stomach… he can’t have enough medicine…“
You can check the cast members’ favorite scenes of the second cour from links below:
- Loid Forger’s Voice Actor Picks the Best Scene in Spy x Family Episode 13: “It’s Finally Started”
- Anya Forger’s Voice Actress Picks the Best Scene in Spy x Family Episode 14: “It Brought Me to Tears”
- Bond Forger’s Voice Actor Picks the Best Scene in Spy x Family Episode 15
- Saori Hayami Picks Favorite Scene in Spy x Family Episode 16: “I Love the Scene”
- Damian Desmond’s Voice Actress Picks Best Scene of Spy x Family Episode 17
- Yuri Briar’s Voice Actor Picks His Best Scene in Spy x Family Episode 18: “I Found Him So Easy”
- Yor Forger’s Voice Actress Picks Her Best Scene from Spy x Family Episode 19: “Mama Was the Wind”
The WIT STUDIO and CloverWorks’ collaborative anime Spy x Family based on Tatsuya Endo’s Shonen Jump+ manga of the same name began in April and ended its first cour on June 25 in Japan with the 12th episode. The second cour began broadcasting on October 1, and the manga surpassed 26.5 million circulating copies with the 10th volume’s release on October 4.
Viz Media licensed the manga for English releases and describes the plot as:
Not one to depend on others, Twilight has his work cut out for him procuring both a wife and a child for his mission to infiltrate an elite private school. What he doesn’t know is that the wife he’s chosen is an assassin and the child he’s adopted is a telepath!