Following the premiere of the English dub version of ONE PIECE episode 1000 at the ongoing Anime Expo 2023 event, Crunchyroll announced that it will be adding all the produced English dub episodes starting on July 5. Episodes will be rolled out in scheduled batches in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
Episodes 1-964 of the ONE PIECE English dub will arrive on Crunchyroll on July 5 along with English dub episodes 965-976 from Season 14 Voyage 7, which will stream for the very first time. The new episodes will release regularly on Crunchyroll as they are produced.
The English dub cast of One Piece includes the following voice actors:
- Monkey D. Luffy voiced by Colleen Clinkenbeard Carroll
- Roronoa Zoro voiced by Christopher R. Sabat
- Nami voiced by Luci Christian
- Usopp voiced by Sonny Strait
- Vinsmoke Sanji voiced by Eric Vale
- Tony Tony Chopper voiced by Brina Palencia
- Nico Robin voiced by Stephanie Young
- Brook voiced by Ian Sinclair
- Franky voiced by Patrick Seitz
- Trafalgar D. Water Law voiced by Matthew Mercer
- Kaido voiced by David Sobolov
- Kozuki Oden voiced by Robbie Daymond
- Yamato voiced by Michelle Rojas
Meanwhile, the anime is getting closer to episode 1068, which will release on Sunday. Titled “Toon Princess Echoes! The Final Phase of the Land of Wano,” it will premiere in Japan on July 9 at 9:30am JST, with the international version premiering 1h30m later. Meanwhile, the manga is still on break and is set to return with chapter 1087 on July 17.
Source: Press release
©Eiichiro Oda/Shueisha, Toei Animation