Solo Leveling revealed a creditless version of the anime’s opening after today’s episode broadcast. A-1 Pictures is animating the highly-anticipated adaptation, which began airing on January 6. SawanoHiroyuki[nZk] and TOMORROW X TOGETHER are performing the opening song, titled “LEveL”:
The second episode was the first to feature both the opening and the ending sequences (the premiere only had the opening song). Krage’s “request” is the ending theme song and it is now available to stream.
Studio A-1 Pictures is animating the adaptation of the webtoon (originally a web novel) by Chugong (original author) and h-goon (adaptation) with art by DUBU (REDICE Studio). Shunsuke Nakashige is directing. The cast includes:
- Taito Ban/Aleks Le as Sung Jinwoo
- Genta Nakamura/Justin Briner as Yoo Jinho
- Reina Ueda/Michelle Rojas as Cha Hae-in
- Daisuke Hirakawa/Ian Sinclair as Choi Jong-in
- Hiroki Touchi/Christopher R. Sabat as Baek Yoonho
- Banjo Ginga/Kent Williams as Go Gunhee
- Makoto Furukawa/SungWon Cho as Woo Jinchul
- Haruna Mikawa/Rebecca Wang as Sung Jinah
- Dani Chambers as Lee Joohee
Crunchyroll will be streaming the Solo Leveling anime. The streaming platform describes the plot:
They say whatever doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, but that’s not the case for the world’s weakest hunter Sung Jinwoo. After being brutally slaughtered by monsters in a high-ranking dungeon, Jinwoo came back with the System, a program only he could see, that’s leveling him up in every way. Now, he’s inspired to discover the secrets behind his powers and the dungeon that spawned them.
Source: Official Twitter/X
© Solo Leveling Animation Partners