Ayane Sakura, the voice actress of Fiona Frost in the Spy x Family anime, picked her favorite scene from episode 21. Last week, Atsumi Tanezaki, the voice actress of Anya Forger, picked her best scene from episode 20.
The official Twitter account of the anime and TOHO animation’s YouTube channel will post a video weekly that shows a member of the cast or the staff picking the best scene for every episode along with their comment, and the new update is for the anime’s 21st episode, titled “Nightfall/First Fit of Jealousy“.
“For this assumingly highly-anticipated scene among viewers, I prepared various patterns as a stock [of voice acting] up until the very day of the voice recording and attended,” the voice actress of Fiona Frost begins to express her thought on her favorite scene from the episode and continues: “I’m sure there are as many correct voices heard in mind as the number of those who have read the manga, and since it’s an impactful scene that I felt nervous so much. I was taken over by the feeling of ‘love’ in front of the mic, so I don’t have the memory of playing out [the scene] very much, but I’m glad if it sounded fitting to you.“
You can check the cast members’ favorite scenes of the second cour from links below:
- Loid Forger’s Voice Actor Picks the Best Scene in Spy x Family Episode 13: “It’s Finally Started”
- Anya Forger’s Voice Actress Picks the Best Scene in Spy x Family Episode 14: “It Brought Me to Tears”
- Bond Forger’s Voice Actor Picks the Best Scene in Spy x Family Episode 15
- Saori Hayami Picks Favorite Scene in Spy x Family Episode 16: “I Love the Scene”
- Damian Desmond’s Voice Actress Picks Best Scene of Spy x Family Episode 17
- Yuri Briar’s Voice Actor Picks His Best Scene in Spy x Family Episode 18: “I Found Him So Easy”
- Yor Forger’s Voice Actress Picks Her Best Scene from Spy x Family Episode 19: “Mama Was the Wind”
- Anya Forger’s Voice Actor Picks Her Best Scene in Spy x Family Episode 20: “He Can’t Have Enough Medicines”
The WIT STUDIO and CloverWorks’ collaborative anime Spy x Family based on Tatsuya Endo’s Shonen Jump+ manga of the same name began in April and ended its first cour on June 25 in Japan with the 12th episode. The second cour began broadcasting on October 1, and the manga surpassed 26.5 million circulating copies with the 10th volume’s release on October 4.
Source: Official YouTube
© Tatsuya Endo, Shueisha / Spy x Family Project