My Hero Academia Season 6‘s sixth episode aired on Saturday and Eraser Head was voted as the Most Valuable Hero (MVHero) by the fans. Right after the episode titled “Encounter, Part 2’” finished airing, the official Twitter account of the anime began collecting votes by asking their followers to tweet with a hashtag, #ヒロアカMVP (#HeroAcaMVP), and choose the character which had the most impact on them.
The results show the top 3 characters with the most votes along with their memorable scenes from the episode. Erasure Hero: Eraser Head, also known as Shota Aizawa, took the crown as the MVHero for My Hero Academia Season 6 Episode 6 after he became third-most voted twice in the first and fourth episodes. In second place came Class 1-A student of U.A. High School, Katsuki Bakugo, followed by Gran Torino, All Might’s former mentor (real name is Sorahiko Torino).
Shota Aizawa’s memorable scene from the latest episode is available on YouTube:
You can check the previous results from the links below:
- My Hero Academia Season 6: Mirko Voted as the Most Valuable Hero in Episode 1
- My Hero Academia Season 6: Denki Kaminari Voted as the Most Valuable Hero in Episode 2
- My Hero Academia Season 6: Twice Voted as the Most Valuable Villain in Episode 3
- My Hero Academia Season 6: Mirko Once Again Voted as the Most Valuable Hero After Episode 4
- My Hero Academia Season 6: Crust Voted as the Most Valuable Hero in Episode 5
Animation studio Bones is animating the My Hero Academia anime series based on Kohei Horikoshi’s manga of the same name. The manga is being serialized in Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump.