My Hero Academia Season 6‘s seventh episode aired on Saturday and Midnight was voted as the Most Valuable Hero (MVHero) by the fans. Right after the episode titled “Disaster Walker’” finished airing, the official Twitter account of the anime began collecting votes by asking their followers to tweet with a hashtag, #ヒロアカMVP (#HeroAcaMVP), and choose the character which had the most impact on them.
The results show the top 3 characters with the most votes along with their memorable scenes from the episode. R-Rated Hero: Midnight, whose real name is Nemuri Kayama, took the top spot. In second place came Mineyama Hero: Mt. Lady whose Quirk is Gigantification, followed by Class 1-A student of U.A. High School, Momo Yaoyorozu whose hero name is Everything Hero: Creati.
The MVHero’s memorable scene from the episode is available on TOHO animation’s official YouTube channel below:
You can check the previous results from the links below:
- My Hero Academia Season 6: Mirko Voted as the Most Valuable Hero in Episode 1
- My Hero Academia Season 6: Denki Kaminari Voted as the Most Valuable Hero in Episode 2
- My Hero Academia Season 6: Twice Voted as the Most Valuable Villain in Episode 3
- My Hero Academia Season 6: Mirko Once Again Voted as the Most Valuable Hero After Episode 4
- My Hero Academia Season 6: Crust Voted as the Most Valuable Hero in Episode 5
- My Hero Academia Season 6: Eraser Head Voted as the Most Valuable Hero in Episode 6
Animation studio Bones is animating the My Hero Academia anime series based on Kohei Horikoshi’s manga of the same name. The manga is being serialized in Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump.
Source: Official Twitter (Results)
© Kohei Horikoshi / Shueisha, My Hero Academia Project